In 2007 we, Marian Ene and Bogdan Nicolescu, started a wild and bold journey. Our starting projects that gave the company a strong base and help building a long life were: Memories for Romantica channel, The Footballs Fans Championship for Prima TV, All Those Laughs for Antena 1 channel and Overdraft Family for TVR.
We have faced several turning points in our journey, triggered by shows we produced and here we would like to mention:
- The Phone – awarded format with Rose D’Or and Emmy trophies, which set up for us higher production standards, level that we kept and developed through all our productions;
- Benidorm Bastards – awarded format with Rose D’Or, Emmy and Bafta trophies, which was our greatest success on the Romanian TV market at that time and built our awareness in being strong to adapt other international formats for the Romanian audience taste;
- Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? – this show gave us the opportunity to produce also for Republic of Moldavia, opening for us new doors and opportunities abroad;
- Wheel of Fortune – we revived this show for the Romanian market, now on the 12th seasons for Kanal D station. This show reinforced our adaption of an international format, skills for the media landscape and for the Romanian audience;
- Extreme Make Over: Home Edition – the “Jewel of the Crown” considering production magnitude and performance. We are producing the 8th season for the number one station in Romania, Pro TV. Over than 200 people are involved in this show: volunteers, teams of builders, architects, interior designers and decorators;
- Win Your Country! – an original Zucchero Media format which it has been able to impress the international market since its launch; in 2017 the show was part in the Eurovision Creative Forum, organized by EBU (European Broadcasting Union). And a year later, the show was selected to compete in the finals of the International Format Awards 2018, in the category “Best Studio-Based Game Show Format”;
- The National Folk Star – an original format developed by the public channel TVR together with Zucchero Media, first talent show in Romania dedicated exclusively to folklore – folk music and traditions.